Reporting financial crime

You can report financial crimes to your local RCMP detachment and/or to your police of jurisdiction.

Scams and fraud

If you have been a victim of fraud or cybercrime, please contact your local police.

If you want to report an instance of a scam, fraud or cybercrime, whether you are a victim or not, please contact the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre:

Report it online:
Online Fraud Reporting System (FRS)
Toll free:
Date modified: