On March 10, 2022 Sanikiluaq RCMP entered into an investigation of a 32 year old male alleged to have committed multiple criminal offences.
Wren Wilson was arrested without incident and charged with the following offences alleged to have occurred in Sanikiluaq between December 2021 and March 2022:
• 3 counts of sexual assault
• 1 count of assault by suffocation
• 2 counts of unlawful confinement
• 2 counts of intimidation
• 1 count of assault with a weapon
• 2 counts of uttering threats
• 2 counts of assault
• 6 counts of sexual exploitation
Wren Wilson has been remanded into custody and will appear on his next court date, Tuesday April 5, 2022. A court-imposed publication ban is in place to protect the identity of the victim(s).
The investigation is on-going. Police believe there may be additional victims and encourage them to come forward by contacting the Sanikiluaq RCMP at 266-0123.