Comox Valley detachment British Columbia
This detachment serves: Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland, Comox Valley Regional District, K'omoks First Nation, Denman Island, Hornby Island
RCMP response to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
There has been no change to the RCMP's response to critical and emergency matters. RCMP detachments remain open and your local police officers continue to be present in your community to ensure community safety. Out of respect for social distancing, and in consultation with local authorities and health professionals, we have made the following changes:
- Some RCMP detachments across Canada are reducing or suspending certain front-counter/in-detachment services.
- Members of the public are encouraged to check with their local RCMP detachment for more information on services currently available.
These measures are being taken to protect the safety of our employees and the citizens we serve.
Courtenay BC V9N 7T1 Canada
Provided language(s): English and French
Hours of operation
Comox Valley RCMP Detachment front counter is open Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30 p.m. with new operating procedures.
The front door to the detachment will remain locked at all times with controlled access.
To report a non-emergency matter you can:
- Call the non-emergency number (250) 338-1321
- Make an appointment, if attendance on-site is required or
- Use the intercom that connects you to the front counter staff.
You may be able to file your crime report online. See Comox Valley RCMP's online crime reporting tool.
Police Information Checks (PIC) / Civil Fingerprint Services are available between 8:30-11:45 a.m. and 2:00-3:45 p.m. - first come first serve, no appointments necessary..
- Criminal records check
- Document verification
- General information
- Non emergency complaints
- Online crime reporting
- Outside detachment emergency phone
- Police certificate
- Report a crime
- Victim services
- Vulnerable sector check
Please be advised: Information is subject to change without notice.
- Date modified: